Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Saint Jude

O most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus --

People honor and invoke you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, for I am so helpless and alone.

Please help to bring me visible and speedy assistance. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly, in my failed relationships where evil tore my loved ones and I apart, and in the subsequent failed health, wealth and happiness that inevitably followed, (state your request) and that I may praise God with you always.

I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you by publishing this request. Amen.

Thank you Saint Jude, Although I am not quite where I need to be, I am close.. the visible signs are there.

I will continue to pray and know you will not fail me!

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment